Thursday, March 19, 2009

Voy a Patigonia

This has been a Crazy week getting Stuff together. I am Leaving for the south of Chile to spend 8 days Backpacking in Torres del Paine arguably Patagonia's best park. I will be sure to post Pictures when I get back.

1 comment:

  1. I looked up the park and is it wonderful. I read a blog from someone else and they said the river valley was the most beautiful. The "F_______" valley They said they preferred taking their tent because they could camp anywhere and not necessarily have to make it to the hostel. But they said it was tough to carry the tent. Also, the trail appears to be a big W and they were able to store some food and come back to it after a few days. They got tired of eating the same thing every day. I am excited for you. I can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete